30 maj 2010

Minnen del 2

"You have a commercial face,
but you are very smart and you can go far because of that,
do you understand that?
Yes, I do."
Paris, februari 2009

"The agency told me that when you walked into the door you looked like Agynnes Deyn,
so that is why I am going to bleach you hair very blond! So you look exactly like her! Nice isn't it!?"
Paris, januari 2009

"I haven't talked to you on this day,
but I can see in you eyes that you understand what you are doing.
You understand that this business ain't nothing to count on, you understand why you are doing this."
Berlin, augusti 2009

"Look at her,
she is looking into the mirror again,
i just say; Narcism! Oh my god."
Milano, december 2008

"And there you can see the Eiffel tower!
Did you know that the agency use to make the fat girls walk up and down the stairs?
You are kidding?
No! They do that,well, at least to one girl,,."
Paris, januari 2009

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

.